Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Non-Labor Day

My Labor Day was fantastic!! I did nothing. It was a welcomed day of relaxation and laziness. The only time I left the house was to go to Sonic and get dinner so neither of us would have to cook and then in turn clean the kitchen.

I watched a lot of TV, some football and watched Dylan play computer games and games with his cars. He was so well behaved the whole weekend, even though we didn't take him out of the house!! I can't wait til the weather cools off and he has his trampoline so he can get more outdoor play time.

It was a bummer to get back to work today, but it is already almost Wednesday, so the week is flying by. I got some great pics of all of Jason's BBQ adventures. I'll post them for all to see. I am gearing up for Dylan's birthday party and he is stoked it is finally September and he can see his big day on the horizon.

I hope you all had a fabulous three day weekend. Can't wait for Thanksgiving when we can get some time off work again!

2 comments:

KSKH said...

Can't wait to see some action shots of Jason cooking and Dylan jumping all around.

Alison said...

WOW - where have I BEEN???? I'm so glad I get to see you this week, girl! :) Miss you!