Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fell off the wagon

I know, I know. I have not been keeping up with my blog at all. It has been a really busy couple weeks between work and Dylan's birthday. Can you believe he is already "4"?! The time flies by so quickly.

He had a great birthday at home. He got to pick the menu...tamales, corn-on-the-cob, and fruit salad. It was delicious!! Then we let him open some family gifts. He also got to celebrate at school, cupcakes with his friends.

We had his party on Sunday. It was a madhouse, but we are so blessed to have such a terrific group of friends. He enjoyed showing off is trampoline jumping skills. All the kids had a good time. He got spoiled with tons of presents. Cars, clothes, transformers, UT gear, OU gear, Big Bucket-O-Dinosaurs, and books and puzzles. He is still coming home everyday and heading straight for the new toys.

I don't have many pics because my camera ran out of batteries, but when I have time, I'll put the ones up I do have. Got some video too, although I forgot to take the lens cap off the video camera for Happy Birthday singing. Way to go Mom!! I have informed Daddy he is in charge of video next year.

I am going out of town this weekend to take Dylan to visit Great Grannie in Aggieland. So, you'll have to continue to wait patiently for the photos to get posted. I know, I know.

Hope the rest of this week goes faster and everyone is enjoying some cooler weather.

3 comments:

KSKH said...

Welcome Back!!

KSKH said...

One week later and you fell again:(

Heather@WHMB said...

Friend! You must have been seriously injured during your fall. Get back on the wagon! :)