I technically quit smoking two weeks and two days ago. Yay for me!! It is going pretty well. I fell off the wagon a bit on Saturday night. Too many cups of champagne punch and a ciggy sounded pretty tempting. I caved and had a few.
However, no more since then, so that is a good sign. Maybe I can be a social smoker? I know my throat felt like crap the next day. It is hard to resist when you are around other smokers. I am now on a mission to get everyone to quit, even if it is just selfishly.
It really did feel like losing an old friend at first. I have smoked for so long and have a true fondness for the feeling it brings. My health is much more important however, so I will bid farewell to my smelly old pal.
I admire everyone who has successfully quit, it is not easy. And for anyone thinking about it, just do it!! I, for one, like a good challenge.
Get it before it's sold out
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment