I have gotten into doing the crossword from the Statesman every day. Thanks to Audrey who has been doing this for years. I decided to try because I do such monotonous work all day that my brain is on permanent vacation. I try to read to keep the hamster exercising, but I don't find as much time as I would like.
Most days the crossword makes me feel dumb. I can usually get about 1/2 done without too much effort. Then it is a guessing game. I eventually have to break out the dictionary or our handy Google search engine to get it 100% complete. I know it is a process, especially memorizing all the "crossword" words that no one uses in every day life.
Anyway, it gets me thinking. Thinking I am an idiot that is.
I'll keep it up and hopefully be a guru before long.
Get it before it's sold out
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment