Thank you so much to the person who found our Sadie running loose on Friday around Metric and Kramer and drove her straight to the Town Lake Animal Shelter. We are soooooooo happy to have her home!!! Thanks also to the folks at the shelter for taking good care of her until we came to the rescue.
Sadie now has a microchip so she can never be lost for that long again. I had no idea how much I would miss her and I am so thankful to have her home safe and sound.
I know a lot of our friends and family have been praying for us and wishing her a safe return. It worked and we appreciate all the effort.
Going home from work and taking her on a long walk, with all her tags on, to take down all the Missing posters. We are super happy and relieved.
Get it before it's sold out
7 years ago

2 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!! So happy to hear that.
Great news!!! So happy to hear that she is back!
Post a Comment