Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Visiting the new edition

I get to go on a long awaited little trip next week. I was blessed with a new nephew recently and have been anticipating a quick visit. Jason and Dylan think they can make it to Thanksgiving if need be, but not me. Amazing how men rarely appreciate babies unless they are their own. By the time Helton is 6 mos. old he will be a totally different baby and I want to see him now!! I have heard he is a big snuggler and I can admit I am ready for some cuddle time. I am sure Jason is hoping it will get me in the baby making frame of mind. (And by that I mean actually making a baby, not just practicing, since of course he always hopes I am in the mood for some practice.)
So, I will be snuggling and enjoying my Helton time no matter if we are at the lake house or in Tulsa. OH, and I am excited to see you too, Kennedy!!!
I'll be gone from July 1st through the 5th. Hope everyone enjoys their 4th of July. I know I will.

1 comment:

KSKH said...

We are so excited to see you too!