Wow!! I have never been this busy and overwhelmed. There is so much going on with work, home, Dylan, friends, family........I don't have time for laundry, much less blogging!!
I have been trying to catch up on some of yours and I am very proud of all of you. I am hoping to get back to it at least a couple times a week. (NO PROMISES!!)
I don't have much exciting news. I am looking forward to Halloween. Dylan is going to be Batman and his costume is so cute, I mean tough! ;-) Then on Saturday the adults will have their big Halloween Bash. Jason, Audrey, Mandy, Kenneth and I are all doing a group thing. (With our costumes, I mean, jeez get your minds out of the gutter!!) I love the idea and can't wait to show it off. Sorry it is a secret until the big day!
Hope everyone is doing well out there in blogger land. I'll be back with more interesting posts next week once I find some time to think of something to discuss.
Get it before it's sold out
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment