It is my wonderful hubby's birthday today!! He is getting really old, but luckily a little wiser and more distinguished as well. :-)
We have been celebrating for a few days. His parents came down for a visit and he got to go to the OU/A&M game while I got to spend some quality time with my terrific mother-in-law. (Yes I am that lucky to have a mother-in-law I actually enjoy spending time with!!)
Then Sunday we smoked ribs and stuffed our faces while watching football and hanging with the D-man. Monday night we went out to dinner at Trudy's and turned my OK family on to the famous Mexican Martini. Yum-O!!
Tonight is probably another night out to dinner which is actually more of a treat for me so I don't have to cook or clean. Yay!!
I love birthdays even if they aren't mine and I am so glad we had family here to make #34 so special for Jason. Happy Birthday, Old Man!!
Get it before it's sold out
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment