I am so excited about Halloween this year. Dylan is finally old enough to really get into it. He is going as Batman this year!! The old school Batman, not Dark Knight. And to my surprise, Dylan's trick-or-treating pal and cousin Ashton is going as Robin! Totally unplanned, and so awesome. I will try my hardest to get some pictures out there.
This has been such a long week. I am so ready for Halloween to finally be here. Another busy weekend with that, then a Halloween party, then a birthday party at the zoo!! Whoo, the life of a 4-year old is tiring!
Dylan has a pajama and pumpkin painting party at school tomorrow also. He is really excited about it. He has a new teacher who he really enjoys. She is kind of a goof, but that is what you want in a preschool teacher, right??
Have a very safe and Happy HALLOWEEN!!
Get it before it's sold out
7 years ago

1 comment:
Post some pictures!!! I want to see Batman but I also want to see you guys on Saturday night - awww yeah.
Happy Halloween
Post a Comment