Okay, so most of you know this already, but............I started smoking again. It all started with too many weekends of partying in a row around mid January. From Thanksgiving until then, I had been doing really well. I was only partaking in a few puffs after a few drinks and then a few late night cigs on the really wild nights.
Then I smoked every weekend for three weekends in a row and it was over. I am still not smoking near as much as before and have kicked the habit successfully during work hours. For the most part, I do not have my first cig until I get home from work.
My plan is to try to get back on the wagon soon. If not cold turkey, at least cut way back again. I will say this...........when I decide to get pregnant and quit, I will never start back up again. Seriously people, if I go out for a girls night when my baby is 4 months old and think it is a good idea to have a cigarette, SLAP ME UPSIDE THE HEAD!!
I am too addicted to handle it.
I am "outing" myself to my out of town friends and family because I can't bear the shame of confessing over the phone. I hope you will all still love me.
Get it before it's sold out
7 years ago

1 comment:
I guess we'll still love you.....totally kidding. I know how hard it is to quit and it sounds more like you are a social smoker. I continue to wish you luck, you can do it!!!
Post a Comment