Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Two Years and Counting!!

It is mine and Jason's second wedding anniversary. I am thankful everyday for my wonderful husband. I am very lucky and hope he knows I feel that way even if I don't always show it. I can't wait to spend some good quality time together later this week and weekend while we have a break from our hectic jobs.
I can't wait to celebrate many, many, many more happy years together. It seems like yesterday we were frantically getting ready for our big day. We had the most fun and beautiful wedding. We are blessed to have been able to share that time with very special family and friends. We have some wonderful relationships to watch and learn from around us. It is because of all of you our relationship is successful!
Here is to my handsome, supportive, intelligent, level-headed, loving husband!! All my love, always and forever.......................

1 comment:

Heather@WHMB said...

Congrats on the anniversary, cheers to Carrie & Jason!