Monday, February 16, 2009

Feel off the deep end

Long time, no blog. Hope everyone is well out in blogger land. My busy time of year is finally behind me and I am looking forward to some much needed time off. Jason and I are taking a long 4-day weekend to hang out together and get some things done. Time for spring cleaning, gardening and all the fun warmer weather festivities.
Besides working a lot I haven't been doing much the past month. We had a fabulous Valentine's day/Mandy's birthday this past weekend. Like always, I had one (or a few) too many beverages and was completely worthless on Sunday! One of these days I will really learn that lesson, but until then I am just going to enjoy the night before as much as I can before the next morning slaps me in the face!
Tomorrow is our 2nd Anniversary!!! (Of course it seems like we have been married many more years.) I am excited to have a quiet night at home with Jason and Dylan. We will most likely cook some dinner and either watch the History Channel or Planet Earth. Riveting, I know, but it is actually the most relaxing and enjoyable thing I could dream of doing.
I got a new camera for Christmas and will hopefully be posting some pics on the blog soon. May be something to add to my list of "to dos" for this weekend. I am hoping to blog at least once a week, so check in with me. I am about to catch up on all of yours!!