Monday, June 1, 2009

Gained one and lost one

Had a very eventful weekend. Some good news and some sad.
Our new nephew was born on Saturday morning. Helton Lewis, 8 lbs. 9 0z. Very healthy and mom and baby are home and doing well.
The sad news is that our beloved black Labrador, Sadie got out of the yard on Friday morning. She had no collar on and has been missing since. We have posted many signs around our neighborhood and are still hopeful someone has her and we will get her back healthy and quickly.
Checking the animal shelter today just in case, but nothing on their website is giving us much hope.
I didn't realize how much I loved her until now. If we don't get her back, I am trying to believe someone found her and is going to give her a good home.
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers and I will definitely update the blog if there is any news.

2 comments:

Heather@WHMB said...

Oh no Carrie! I'm so sorry to hear that, hopefully she will turn up. Hang in there, and congrats on your new nephew.

Courtney said...

I hate to hear that! Our Shepard Gracie got out of the yard last year and we haven't seen her since. Its heartbreaking I know! Lots of thoughts and prayers that you find Sadie!