Friday, August 28, 2009

Is this room spinning?

I have been feeling slightly crappy for the past two weeks. Lots of headaches, lightheadedness, nausea, back aches, etc. Had a few other symptoms that even made me think I may be preggo. Took a test last night and it was negative. Mostly a relief because it was not our intention, but Dylan was such a surprise blessing that I was a little disappointed not to see the + sign. All for the best I am sure.
Anyway, this morning driving Dylan into school I, again, got super nauseated and almost pulled the car over to vomit. It is really starting to bother me and I am ready to feel well again. Maybe I am allergic to work. Or just the idea of coming in can make me ill. Who knows? I am sure it'll pass soon, but in the meantime, I am super frustrated.
I am going to stop stressing about it and just be good to myself for the next few days. Hopefully by Monday I'll be back to my old self. Since I usually feel pretty well after noon, I am going to try to sleep in!

1 comment:

Heather@WHMB said...

Hmmmmm.....you sound very preggo!!! Hope you feel better soon friend. :)