
Okay, I am officially tired of the summer heat. We have had so many days of triple-digit weather that it has become almost unbearable. I am ready to wear a different wardrobe to work and be able to take a walk around the building on smoke breaks.
I am flabbergasted at our utility bills this year, over $300 for the past two months!!! That isn't helping the budget in the least. I am also very tasty to the mosquitoes, so all outside activities (even if just for 10 minutes) require bug spray and then sunscreen if I'll be out for more than half an hour!!
Maybe I am ready to move somewhere where it is cooler for more of the year. I don't like snow or ice though, so Hawaii is sounding pretty damn good.
It could be worse, at least I get to work in the A/C all day. Whenever I see guys roofing, or paving the streets or some other torture, I am thankful for my desk job!!

No comments:
Post a Comment