Sorry, Heather I had to steal your latest blog title, it was too fitting.
If you have time to go back and read my very first blog, do that before finishing this one to understand why I am so ecstatic about the phenomenal change in my football obsessed husband. Over the years we have had our battles that started with something football related and exploded into a blow out argument where every issue surfaces. You know the ones, usually associated with excess alcohol consumption. No fun.
I expected to start hearing the usual shit talk about Texas, National Championship hopes and learn the names and stats of all the OU starters beginning in late July or early August. Nothing.
I expected holes punched in walls, sulking and resentment after the BYU loss. Nothing.
I started to think maybe my husband had been abducted by aliens and what I lived with now was a tame version of his former self. Okay so I may miss some of his good qualities, but you gotta compromise, right?
Today I get an email asking if we can plan a weekend at Wurstfest. Either late October or early November. Um, hello? I gotta watch my Horns! Oh wait, I can miss a game and OMG so can he!
Totally thrilled. Elated. Filled with hope that my future is going to consist of weekend trips and family outings and then home to watch games on DVR. What can I say. I have done so well training him to be the man of my dreams. Well, okay still working on some things. But I'll go ahead and say it..............Damn I'm good.
................and Babe, so are you!!!!!!!!!! xoxo
Get it before it's sold out
7 years ago

1 comment:
Wow...I'm impressed! It's amazing what a year does....title stealer.
Mmmmmwah. XOXO
Post a Comment