Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Well Check

Went to the doc this am for Dylan's 5 year well-check visit. He did well as always. They did a strep test because his throat was red and swollen, but thank goodness it was negative. I don't think I could have taken another illness so quickly.
The best news was no SHOTS. Just the seasonal flu nasal mist, so we were able to get outta the doctor's office without a single tear.
He had his vision and hearing tested. Check.
Was weighed and measured. 25% weight (movin on out) and 50% height (movin on up).
He answered all the doc's important questions.
"What is your favorite thing to play with?" "My Wii."
"And what is your favorite game?" "Fishing."
"What is your favorite thing to play outside?"
"I like to play with my doggie."
"What is your favorite food to eat?"
"Ummm, cheese!"
All in all a good visit even though we had to drive in the rain. All ready to start kindergarten next year and hopefully stay healthy between now and then.

1 comment:

KSKH said...

Halleujah for healthy kiddos!!!