Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It's Alive

I'm back......................

Just spent some time catching up on all the blogs I have missed in the past month. Everyone is busy and adorable. We are all good, just got caught up in some over-worked-depression filled afternoons and lost sight of blogging.

Let's see, what has been happening lately. Just the norm, work, laundry, football, Wii, Halloween. Dylan was a Ninja and I'll post pics when our laptop is running smoothly. We went to an adult costume party dressed as "The White Stripes". Had a good time and one too many Jell-O shots. Took Dylan trick-o-treating and the Bednarz' and watched UT whip some Okey Pokey ass!! (or as I heard on the radio Oklahoma Lite - too funny) Hook EM!!!!!!!!!!

I am really hating the pressure of work and "other" these days. Just one of those week long phases we working moms go through every few months. I am sure most know what I mean. Trying to save money to buy a house in less than a year, dreading Dylan starting school, dieting, etc. Man--I need a drink.

We are planning a trip to New Braunfels for Wurstfest this Friday night. Should be fun and entertaining. Jason's bday is coming up next week and he and Dylan may be making a trip to the lake for fishing and campfires. It would be a good break for me and they always have a great time. Then we'll all be heading to OK for Thanksgiving fun.

Will think of more interesting topics to post soon. Late.

No comments: