Dylan has developed this idea that he has "super power" eyesight. I think it is because he will notice things in the car that are far away and one of us will say, "Wow, Buster you sure can see well!" So over the past six months or so he has mentioned on multiple occasions that he has Super Power Eyes.
I have been stricken with the unfortunate fate of having "super power" smell. While this is great when it comes to cakes baking or fresh flowers, it is not so good when it comes to cat pee or gasoline. And to think they say smoking kills your taste buds and smell ability. Imagine if I didn't smoke!
Dylan knows about my special smell talent. The other day we are driving to school and he says, "Mommy, you know how you have super power smell and I have super power eyes?" YES. "Well, Daddy has super power farts."
I seriously almost had to pull the car over cause I could barely see from laughing and tearing up.
We got home that night and told Jason the story. He said, "So super power smell marries super power farts, guess we know who got the short end of that stick."
Get it before it's sold out
7 years ago

2 comments:
I love how kids little minds work. And he is right!
Thats hilarious!!! lol
Post a Comment