I am sure some of you saw this post and thought, "It is about damn time."
I know, I am a horrible blogger!!! I am sorry!!! Okay, so maybe there are only about 4 people in this world that read and care at all what I have to say, but you are 4 of my favorite people and I hate to disappoint.
Today is Dylan's 100th Day of Kindergarten. They are planning a special day. Not sure what all it entails, but I know there is a homemade hat involved. I am so thrilled he loves his school and teacher so much and that he is (usually) excited to get there and see what each new day has in store. Oh, and he is learning tons! It is amazing to listen to him talk about things they are studying. He has already asked me questions I can't answer. Some because I really don't know and never knew and some because I have forgotten over the past 20 years. I am looking forward to re-learning with him. I hope he continues to enjoy school even after he realizes he has about 3,000 more days.......................
Since it has been since October that I have written, I'll quickly recap some of the things that have been happening these past few months.
Got completely out of credit card debt, Jason turned 36, still working at the same jobs (and for the most part liking them), in-laws moved to Dallas, had a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas (both at our house), Dylan lost two teeth, I turned 32, signed Dylan up for coach pitch baseball for the Spring, Sadie got her first ever real bath at a groomer, we survived another football season with no fights, and last but certainly not least, I grew to love my family even more than I did a year ago.
It has been a wonderful few months and it is going to be a great year.
Get it before it's sold out
7 years ago

1 comment:
AWESOME!!! Love you and love reading your thoughts.
Post a Comment