Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cinema Sin

With The Oscars fast approaching, I have seen quite a few great movies this month. I really enjoy a good movie. I like a broad spectrum of genres. But, I'll be honest, I have some guilty pleasures, too. For some reason I got the song "Feed Me Seymour" from "Little Shop of Horrors" stuck in my head today. (Most likely due to my first post of the day where all I could think about was stuffing my pie hole. BTW, I had spinach lasagna!) This got me thinking about all the movies I LOVED as a kid. You know the ones you could watch over, and over, and over without getting sick of them. The ones you had almost every line memorized. Anyway, here are some of my all time favs. I would love to hear which make you nostalgic.

"Little Shop of Horrors" (as previously mentioned)
"Adventures in Babysitting"
"Teen Witch" ("I'm hot and you're not....)
"The Breakfast Club"
"Coming to America"
"An Officer and a Gentleman"
"Big"
"Ferris Bueller's Day Off"
"Dream a Little Dream"
"Can't Buy Me Love"
"Beetlejuice"

Man, I could go on and on.

No comments: