I am nervous. I have a bit of anxiety about the upcoming baseball season. This will be Dylan's first year to play. We signed him up for coach pitch. The team is six and seven year-old boys. I have a feeling most of them have played tee-ball since they were three and are already used to the routine. I worry that his sensitivity will get the best of him. But mostly I fear he won't live up to his birthright potential.
Jason and his brothers were all very good baseball players. They all played up to the junior college level. They all won countless trophies. My father-in-law was a good player and a distingished coach. He started the Little League in Tulsa and coached a team that went to the Little League World Series. Okay, that is amazing!
Dylan has always been physically coordinated. Lots of people are amazed at his flexibility, natural talent and speed. I know I should not worry, but I do. What if he feels the pressure? And worst of all, what if he doesn't like it?
Get it before it's sold out
7 years ago

1 comment:
If he doesn't like it, he doesn't like it. I know there is something out there that he, and you 2, will love. We parents are so good at putting pressure on our kids. Try to relax and see how he does with it.
Post a Comment