Well I finally took the plunge and changed carriers for our auto insurance. I had been with my old company for my entire driving life and didn't have many complaints, until my monthly premium increased by $20 a few months back. No tickets, wrecks, arrests..............apparently the Texas liability coverage minimums increased and it affects everyone.
Well, I logged on to the Geico website and in about 20 minutes had the exact same coverage for almost 50% less cost. Wow!! If I had done this 5 years ago I could have saved myself about $3K. That is a significant amount of dough.
Now I am trying to look into other ways to save that kind of money. Cancel some movie channels (Boo!!), start buying more generics, etc.
We'll have $$ saved up for a house in no time!!! If anyone is searching for a new insurance provider I highly recommend Geico. The website was really user friendly and they have a good reputation.
Get it before it's sold out
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment