Friday, September 18, 2009

Body Parts

Dylan has been learning about body parts at school this week. They have done outline drawings of their feet and life size outline of his body. He seems to be pretty interested in the topic and my mommy hopes are this means he will be a doctor! But I won't push that just yet.
Yesterday while we were driving home and discussing his day, he told me that they were naming parts of the body and his teacher was writing them down. So I asked him "What body parts did you name?"
PENIS, BOOTY, BELLY and TENTACLES.

I could probably end this blog now and everyone would understand, but it gets better.

(Oh, if you didn't figure it out tentacles are testicles and he just gets a little confused about the name sometimes. He also likes to check to make sure there are still two on at least a weekly basis. I get the report after a poop session, "Mommy, I still have two tentacles." "Awesome Dylan, I was really worried about it.")
Anyway, I asked him what his teacher said about the parts he named. He told me when he shouted out "Penis!" that her reply was, "I don't think I'm gonna write that down." Prude.
I thought they were good ones and that he was obviously trying to sound smart and come up with a more original answer than arm or leg or elbow.
Already obsessed with the package and only 5. I need a drink.

1 comment:

Heather@WHMB said...

Hahahahahaha, laughing my ass off!!! Already proud of IT. Nice. ;)