Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How do I love thee

Let me count the ways.

I love your love, I love your hugs, I love your ability to always stay calm.

I love your love for Dylan, I love your desire to provide for us, I love your need to research and compare everything before we buy something.

I love that you vacuum, I love that you do your own laundry, I love that you always eat the food I cook even when we both know it isn't very good.

I love your face when we talk about having another baby, I love your affection when you have had 5 beers (maybe not so much after 10), I love your obsession with politics (maybe not all your political views).

I love that you let me be me but still fight me when I really need it.

I love that you want to try new things with me.

I really do love all the things that you bring to my life and the fact that you allow me to bring things to yours. I am so happy to be your wife and YES, I would marry you all over again.

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

OMG - I have been married for nearly 40 years now and have never thought to write something like that. What a wonderful thing to do. We love you so much and are so happy that you are our daughter in law - and daughter in love. xo

Courtney said...

What sweet words!!! Congrats on your 3 years anniversary!!!