Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hello Strangers

I'm back!!!

It is not that I haven't had anything to blog about recently, Dylan is still cracking us up every day and people are still getting on my ever-loving nerves every day, but I just haven't been feeling all that creative. I know the point of this is to just blurt out my thoughts, but I always feel more accomplished if I have a plan of action when I start typing. After all, no one would want to read this blog if I treated it like a personal journal. (or if you did want to read it you would then also want to have me permanently committed to an insane asylum shortly after)

But, I finally started reading after a two month break and it got my brain functioning in non-accounting and non-mom/wife mode and I decided to jump back on the horse. However, I have no plan, no new news. So, I will just let you all know what has been and will be going on.

Had my busiest time of year over the end of December through the beginning of February. Made it through, but not without many arguments and headaches. I got a raise and am in the process of hiring an assistant. Hopefully that will allow me to take more time off and possibly work less hours starting in mid to late summer.

Jason and Dylan are both doing great. We have been keeping a low profile and hanging out at home a lot. Wii, Olympics, cooking......the norm. Dylan is growing up so fast and his is so sweet and loving these past few months. He really is the light of my life.

Mom and Chas have sold the duplex and are finally going to be able to finalize the divorce and begin their new lives. It has all been for the best and I can finally see them moving forward and am hopeful they will both be happier.

And last, but most certainly not least, tomorrow is mine and Jason's 3rd anniversary. I am excited for our future together and we will be celebrating with a family dinner at Outback. Dylan just loves that place!!

That is it for now. I will return to blogging soon. Hopefully with more interesting topics!!!

1 comment:

KSKH said...

YAY for blogging again!