
That is the question of the day. Dylan's 5th birthday is fast approaching and we are trying to decide what to buy him.
He has had the opportunity to play a Wii (newer Nintendo wireless gaming system for anyone who doesn't know) over the past few months. He is HOOKED. It is very active compared to the old "joystick" type games. So, you do get some activity.
No couch potato kid for me, please.
Jason wants to get him a bike. I agree, but I just want to get him both!!
Really I want the Wii just as much as Dylan does. It would be great family fun.
I am asking those that read my blog to make a comment and vote on what you think. Worst case scenario we'll have to wait til Christmas (prices will probably go up). Too bad my birthday isn't soon or I would just ask for it for myself!

3 comments:
We have a Wii and we all love it. There are plenty of age appropriate games too. I vote for the Wii!
I suggest a bike for his birthday and the Wii for Christmas.
I vote Wii so I can come over and play it too!
(P.S.) - you need to update my URL in your blog roll thingy. That's the old one! :)
Post a Comment