My son doesn't go to the doctor for almost two years except for his 4 year well check and now we are back again for our 3rd time this month. Seriously?
He has run a fever maybe 5 times his whole life and has only not run one 5 days out of this month. Seriously?
He usually sleeps in til we drag him out of bed at 8 and now he can't sleep past 5 AM because he isn't feeling well. Seriously?
Seriously.
I am frustrated, worried, anxious, tired. I hate researching on Google. I hate being on hold at my pediatricians office for 42 minutes! I wish I could take off work and stay with him until he was all better. I can't stand that I paid $725 for the daycare this month just so he could contract two illnesses and not be able to come in while all the other kids "are just fine". Seriously?
Yeah, I am so sure Dylan is the bacteria and virus culprit infecting his entire school.
Parents, KEEP YOUR CHILDREN HOME WHEN THEY ARE SICK so mine has the chance to get better.
SERIOUSLY.
I do not know what I would do if my mom were working right now or was not close enough to keep him whenever we need her to. We are seriously lucky in that regard.
That is all for now. Please wash your hands.
seriously
Get it before it's sold out
7 years ago

3 comments:
That sucks friend!! I am home right now with the flu, it is kicking my butt. Funny too because I have been a bit neurotic about washing hands, etc...
...and now, I'm sick. I hope everything is okay and gets better soon.
That really stinks! Facing having to put the boys in daycare soon, I am freakin about the illness I am sure they will be getting! Feel better soon Dylan!
Give little man big hugs from us and hopefully he'll be back to normal soon.
Post a Comment