Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday!!

I am so glad this week is finally over and the weekend can begin. It has been a long, emotional, and expensive 4 days. My week took a major turn for the better late Wednesday night and I have a much more positive outlook on the immediate future. I am glad I decided to stop pretending to be passive aggressive and take control of my life again. It proved to be a wonderful idea.
This weekend is going to be a good one. Hanging out with Dylan tonight while Jason is at a Fantasy Football Draft. Tomorrow I have a haircut, finally, and it is always fun to see my friend, Suzanne, the best hair stylist ever!! Then it is celebration time for Heather's birthday. She is ready to pop any day, so it'll be water for her, but the rest of us will tie one on so she can at least be entertained!!
Sunday is yard work and housework day. That may not sound fun, but it is so fulfilling when the job is complete. Makes me feel more ready for the work week when I am all caught up on things.
So, the mechanic couldn't figure out what was wrong with my car, just did the tires and the alignment. Then, of course, yesterday it started doing the lunge again. Why do cars always do that??? I am going to keep driving until it starts happening all the time and then make the journey to Georgetown again. I like the NYC idea Heather, but it gets way too cold there for this Texas girl.
Plan to try and post a bunch of pics on the blog this weekend, so check in next week for some new stuff. Have a terrific weekend everyone!

1 comment:

KSKH said...

I would love to hear about Wednesday night....