So, this week has pretty much all around sucked. Part in a major, tragic way and part in small, annoying ways. Instead of sending the first blog I typed-a long ranting, complaining, bitchy, my-life-sucks verbal diarrhea explosion-I decided to focus on some positive things going on. Here it goes!!
Heather-Tomorrow is your last day of work before your maternity leave begins. Yay!! Enjoy every minute of it, before and after the baby arrives. You may feel bored at times, but way to soon you will be back at work missing your bundle of joy and yes, sometimes even your belly. I am so happy for you.
Jason, and all the other guys playing in the DMI Golf Tournament-Good luck to you all, have fun, and drink lots of water (or beer at least!).
Mom-Welcome back home. I know your drive was a nightmare with your blowout, but we have all missed you and are glad you are back safely. Can't wait to see you and spend some good quality mother/daughter time.
Sandra-Congrats on your new tattoo!! I know you are excited and I can't wait to see it!
Audrey-Let's go get that tattoo for you this weekend and do some major partying before you go back to school (work? whatever.) Oops I was only supposed to focus on the positive. Sorry you have to go back to work, well kind of! :-)
Okay, that is all the positivity I can muster for today. I am ready for the weekend, so bring it!
Get it before it's sold out
7 years ago

2 comments:
It is my last day tomorrow! YAY!!! I can't wait, and I promise to relax and enjoy the downtime. :) I've loved reading your blog so far, and I'm really impressed that you've posted 4 days in a row!
Why can't I get a shout out in a small way by at least having my blog on your blog list?? Whatever........
Post a Comment