Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Cars!!

So, I really wish I enjoyed riding a bike or taking the bus. Cars are too expensive. Between the loan payments, gas and repairs, I feel like I work full time just so I can drive to the grocery store once a week!!
Just took my car to the dealership for some small repairs and to get new tires. Huge expense and then I find out that in 15,000 miles I will have to throw down another $1000 for major tune up and timing belt. Why do I even have a warranty? Guess it only helps if my tranny blows or my radio breaks. I am sure those won't happen for 50,000 miles right after the warranty expires. At least I won't still be making payments.
For anyone that read and commented about my blog from yesterday. Thank you and unfortunately I am not feeling any better today.
For anyone that read my blog from yesterday and was totally confused about what I meant and took it way out of context, read it again and then get back to me.
Anyway, if I ever move to a smaller town, I am investing in a bike. I really don't want to have to wear those dorky helmets though!!
I can't believe it is only Wed. This has been a long week. I'll be glad to have some "me" time this weekend, it is much needed. Hope everyone is having a good day and hope your vehicles are running smoothly!!

3 comments:

KSKH said...

While my car is running good and my week is ok, know that we love you! I enjoyed our chat today and we'll do it again soon.

Heather@WHMB said...

Okay so I have to take the SAAB to the dealer tommorow for an oil change and the last tune up before my warranty goes out. Inevitably I will drop $500.00!!! Let's pack it up and move to NYC - no cars needed!

Anonymous said...

"tranny blows" whooooooooooa!

didnt know this blog was NC-17.